All required forms & fees – Due Immediately
Required by FCPS – Act NOW!
- All of these forms must come in immediately in order for the student to participate in the choral program.
- Please turn in all required forms ASAP, if you have not done so yet.
- Forms Page
Chorus Spirit Night Fundraiser – Sponsored by PCA
At Chick-fil-A: 12160 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA – Thursday, 10/11, 5-8 pm
- Must Show digital or printed flyer to receive credit – 25 % of event sales!
- Get the flyer: Chick-fil-A Fundraiser – Oct 11
Fall Benefit Concert – Next Wednesday, 10/17/18
Concert to Raise Money for Shelter House
The mission of Shelter House is to prevent and end homelessness and domestic violence by
- engaging the community
- building effective relationships and providing crisis intervention
- safe housing and supportive services
The World Premiere of Ua Loko I Ke Aloha – Love gives life within
- The choirs will bring to life the emotion and story of their victims & their mission through the song tonight.
- Ua Loko I Ke Alhoa has been commissioned specifically for SLHS Choral Department by Jace Saplan.
- There will be a free will donation after the concert collected by Staff members from the Shelter House.
Chamber Singers have been asked to provide volunteers for this concert.
Please sign up to volunteer: Concert Volunteer Sign-up
Correct Concert Attire – Part of Your Grade
Make sure your gown/tuxedo is READY for next week!
You must get your gown altered ASAP, if you have not done so yet.
- All students received the instruction sheet for alterations.
- Bring the shoes you will wear at concerts, when you visit one of the providers listed.
- The heel height must be less than 2″ (flats are preferred.)
- You will be sized for alterations with your shoes on.
- Hem line should be 2 ½” above the floor with the concert shoes on (very important!)
- You will be responsible for payment.
Distribution of Tuxedos & Hemming for the Pants
- We will pick up your tuxedos and distribute them in Chorus.
- You will need to get your tuxedo pants hemmed.
- Take your pants to any cleaners or tailor shop and get the pants hemmed.
- The cost of hemming should be around $8 (payment is your responsibility.)
- Hence, Metropolitan reduced the original price for the pants ($38) to $30.
Call Times for After-School Rehearsals
Mon, 10/15 3:00 pm All SLHS Choirs & LHMS Adv Choirs
Tues, 10/16 3:00 pm Chorale
Tues, 10/16 3:15 pm Select Treble
Tues, 10/16 3:50 pm Chamber Singers
Call Times for Concert – Wed, 10/17
5:00 pm Chorale & Bella Voce
5:15 pm Select Treble & Chamber Singers
5:45 pm Camerata & All LHMS Advanced Choirs