The South Lakes Choral Program is comprised of 160 talented and enthusiastic vocal performers. Every year we seek additional funding to enable all these students to participate in valuable educational opportunities. Booster organizations, like Parents for Choral Arts (PCA) are created to fill this gap by providing organized fundraising and volunteer support to the Choral director. In order to fulfill this mission, the PCA provides several fundraising events and ongoing fundraising opportunities.
Ongoing Fundraising Opportunities
- Online Donation – Donate directly to the PCA. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible.
- Friends and Family PCA Membership – Support the PCA by becoming a Friends and Family PCA Member. Friends and Family members are listed in the program at performances. Click here to join.
- Corporate Sponsors – Businesses help support the PCA through cash donations, restaurant night fundraisers and concessions. These sponsors are listed on the website and in our performance programs.
- ShopWithScrip – This is truly the cheapest way for you to fund-raise for your student’s spring trip. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com to see all the options and their respective rebates. It all adds up quickly, and the idea is that you already spend money at these merchants anyway….why not get a rebate for spending it? Check out the Scrip Ordering schedule and program instructions for information on how to get started and the payment due dates.
- eScrip – Not to be confused with ShopWithScrip, this is a way to register your frequent shopper cards and credit the SLHS Chorus. Register your Safeway card, as well as other merchant cards. Our eScrip Group ID is 500020943. Check our eScrip flier for details.
- Honey Baked Ham – This voluntary fundraiser is held in November.
- Community Fund Drive – This fundraiser is required for all Choral students. It is held from 8 AM to 2 PM on one Saturday in the Fall, with 100% of the money going directly to the PCA to fund the choral department’s activities. If our students missed you, you may print and complete this Community Fund Drive Form and Letter to contribute to South Lakes Chorus.