2019 A Cappella Workshop
October 19 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Join us for a one-day immersive experience in all things Contemporary A Cappella! Featuring clinicians from two DC-based A Cappella Groups: The District and Atlas.
Workshops to include:
- Beatboxing 101
- Arranging (how to select music and what to consider)
- Rehearsal Process
- Group Identity/expectations/organizations/structure
- Audition process
- Group coaching
The day will conclude with showcase performances from The District and Atlas.
- Cost is $10 per student, payable online, in cash or by check payable to SLHS PCA.
- Payments can also be made online at: https://southlakeschorus.org/other-opportunities/activity-registration/
- Check in between 9:40 and 10:00. Bring your own lunch & water.
** Students do not need to be members of an a cappella group to participate.