We are close to announcing the theme, numbers and casting for Broadway Night 2018. In the meanwhile, here’s what you need to know:
Mandatory Cast and Parents Meeting – Friday, Dec 8
Join us in cafeteria and chorus room at 6 PM on Friday, December 8. This meeting is mandatory for all Broadway Night participants and their parents.
Before Friday’s meeting, please do the following:
- Students, please fill out your Broadway night contract which explains our expectations and your role:
- Parents, we need your support more than ever this year, and all parents are expected to volunteer in one way or another. Please fill out this mandatory interest form:
- UPDATED LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_U4MLMszbujjI_PUmgQYu-xj0HMAGnKXERXGLR7Dtkw/viewform?edit_requested=true
We will have our first rehearsals before the winter break on:
- December 11
- December 13
Times and groups will be announced later, but please put these on your calendars now.
UPDATED: Students, if you need to miss rehearsal, please let us know through our BWN Absence Request Form:
Broadway Night Fees
Fees for Broadway Night 2018 will be:
- $45 – Participation Fee
- $20 – Makeup (Optional, if needed)
- $30 – DVD (Optional)
You may pay your fees at Friday’s meeting (check or credit card) or via the PayPal Links on the Broadway Night Page.
- Friday, Feb. 2 @ 7 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 3 @ 2 & 7 PM
Ticket information coming soon!