Thanks to everyone that attended Back-to-Chorus night on Thursday 9/18 and turned in all of their forms! In case you missed Thursday…
Students: In order for you to be a part of the Choral program you must complete the following items and turn them in to Mrs. Gigliotti. Print This Checklist.
FORMS to be completed and turned in immediately (Drop dead date is Friday, September 26)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- FCPS Emergency Care Form (a separate one must be kept on file in the choir office for all related curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities
- FCPS Extra Curricular Participation Form (required by FCPS)
- FCPS Driver/Vehicle Authorization (required by FCPS for all parents who may carpool students throughout the year for school related events and all student drivers)
- Over the Counter Medication Form (without this Mrs. Gigliotti cannot give any OTC medication to students after school hours (i.e. Tylenol, Benadryl, etc). This form must be notarized.
- Community Fund Drive Permission Slip (This event is on November 15 and is one of the largest fundraisers of the year. 100% student participation is necessary in order for this general program fundraiser to be successful.
- Student Information and Policies Release Form (required by PCA, follows FCPS protocol-New students and only returning students with changes in information)
- PCA membership form (Optional)
FEES are due by or before October 15th:
- All Students: Course activity fee is $100 payable to South Lakes High School and handed in to Mrs. Gigliotti. If the fees not paid by October 15, the finance office will be notified, and students will lose privileges to school activities.
- NEW Students: Uniform fee $90 (includes alterations), payable to South Lakes High School and handed in to Mrs. Gigliotti.